Sunday, March 7, 2010

Peaches and Wiyot


(San Diego, CA) I thought I'd send you a picture for your blog. Peaches is on the left and Wiyot on the right. They're on the pause table out at the training yard - taking a break between classes. Connie and I help out at classes at Kindred Spirits (Liz Palika's canine training school) near San Diego every Saturday and Peaches and Wiyot are often demo dogs for the classes. They are also best buddies and we often take the other dogs out of the play yard to let them have time alone. (They are also faster than all the other dogs and love to chase each other. Peaches is half Wiyots' age and yet you'd never know it when you see them together. She is one fast puppy!). I love seeing all the other dogs on the posting. The new tri litter looks gorgeous - I hope you put more pictures of them up.